Orthopedic Surgeons
Bethlehem
801 Ostrum St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-954-1735
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Go to another doctor  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2014

I would recommend seeking out a different physician. This doctor was condescending an seemed rushed during the entire visit. I would say it was a waste of time. I was able to find another very good hand surgeon in the area and wish I had not wasted time seeing this particular individual

Dec 31st, 2013

Took my case when no one was willing to do it. It was a complicated wrist surgery. Dr Matullo did a great job. He is a compassionate and very knowledgeable doctor with wonderful positive attitude. Highly recomend!!!

Oct 29th, 2013

His poorly written physician notes caused my short term disability to be stopped sooner. I still have swelling and severe, shooting pain in both of my hands, which he rudely dismissed as if I were exaggerating the symptoms. Told me if I cannot do my job "find another one..." Does not care about his patients and I would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Had to wait forever for a one minute visit  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2013

The line was out the door to check in. I spent an hour and a half to get a one minute visit.

|  WASTE of Time  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

Should have gone somewhere else. This doctor did not listen to or care about my issues. It was a total waste of time and money.

|  Frustrated  |  show details
by Disappointed on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr Matullo was very condicending and in a hurry. I still have pain, discomfort, and swelling in my finger. In his opinion my finger had heald just fine. However; I'm now faced with permenent damage and will seek a second, qualified, opinion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

|  What a waste  |  show details
by Carrie on Apr 7th, 2013

Had to wait over an hour to get into a room and then waited another 30 min to see the doctor for all of about 5 minutes. The entire appointment was rushed and I felt like I was just wasting my time. Should have gone somewhere else.

|  Waste of time  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2013

There was nothing positive about this experience whatsoever. Both staff and physician were rude.

|  Great, Young Doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Matullo explained everything to me in simple, easy to understand language. He allowed me to ask all the questions I wanted. The surgery was as expected and the end results were fantastic. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Nov 23rd, 2012

Long wait time. Felt shortchanged when it came to actual time spent discussing my condition.

|  Ok  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

Spent a long time waiting for a very short visit. Not impressive. Rude staff

May 30th, 2012

My appointment was for a second opinion. As a result of a workers comp accident, Dr. Matullo told me exactly what was wrong and how he could correct it. I am waiting for additional testing then I will schedule my surgery with him. Great interaction, I highly recommend him for an opinion.

|  AWESOME SURGEON  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Had my wrist internally severed from my arm.(not out of the skin) He and his team were able to put me back together good as new. The great thing, the only thing left as a reminder of the accident is the scar. NO PAIN AT ALL.

Aug 5th, 2010

Don't know what that other person was talking about. Great experience, he spend over 30 minutes with me explaining my difficult wrist problem. Made me understand. So far good results from my surgery. Would recommend him to any body around.

|  Rude  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

Condescending and rude. Made me feel like an idiot and was downright insulting. Would not even refer my worst enemy to this guy.