Dr. Kristofer Matullo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2015
THE BEST
Dr. Matullo performed emergency surgery on my husband's lower leg after an industrial accident. There was a possibility of amputation due to the extreme nature of the injury. Dr. Matullo is a perfectionist and was able to achieve perfect alignment of the tibia and fibula which allowed my husband to regain full use of his leg. Within one year, he was able to return to the gym and max out the leg press machine.

July 22nd, 2015
Go elsewhere
The staff is absolutely obnoxiuo and wait time on the phone is half hour or more. The place is run like a factory. GO SOMPLACE ELSE that respects you and your time.

May 1st, 2015
I have had aan overall very positive experience with Dr. Matullo in the time he was treating an injury of mine. He is very pleasant, kind, caring and knowledgeable. His medical staff is also very compassionate and attentive to their patient's needs. Dr. Matullo and the PA he works with definitely take the time to listen to the patient and answer any questions or concerns.

April 1st, 2015
My experience,t opinion
Excellent surgeon! Kind, caring, considerate and a truly nice man. Scale of 1-10 he's 20

January 13th, 2015
I saw him for diagnosis and set up surgery date. I found the staff very nice, the doctor was very informative and explained what he was going to do during my surgery and the scheduling staff was very nice. I have no complaints about the staff or Doctor.

April 19th, 2014
Go to another doctor
I would recommend seeking out a different physician. This doctor was condescending an seemed rushed during the entire visit. I would say it was a waste of time. I was able to find another very good hand surgeon in the area and wish I had not wasted time seeing this particular individual

December 31st, 2013
Took my case when no one was willing to do it. It was a complicated wrist surgery. Dr Matullo did a great job. He is a compassionate and very knowledgeable doctor with wonderful positive attitude. Highly recomend!!!

October 29th, 2013
His poorly written physician notes caused my short term disability to be stopped sooner. I still have swelling and severe, shooting pain in both of my hands, which he rudely dismissed as if I were exaggerating the symptoms. Told me if I cannot do my job "find another one..." Does not care about his patients and I would not recommend him to anyone.

June 30th, 2013
Had to wait forever for a one minute visit
The line was out the door to check in. I spent an hour and a half to get a one minute visit.

May 25th, 2013
WASTE of Time
Should have gone somewhere else. This doctor did not listen to or care about my issues. It was a total waste of time and money.

April 9th, 2013
Frustrated
Dr Matullo was very condicending and in a hurry. I still have pain, discomfort, and swelling in my finger. In his opinion my finger had heald just fine. However; I'm now faced with permenent damage and will seek a second, qualified, opinion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

March 24th, 2013
Waste of time
There was nothing positive about this experience whatsoever. Both staff and physician were rude.