3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Go elsewhere show details Go elsewhere
Jul 22nd, 2015

The staff is absolutely obnoxiuo and wait time on the phone is half hour or more. The place is run like a factory. GO SOMPLACE ELSE that respects you and your time.

Apr 30th, 2015

I have had aan overall very positive experience with Dr. Matullo in the time he was treating an injury of mine. He is very pleasant, kind, caring and knowledgeable. His medical staff is also very compassionate and attentive to their patient's needs. Dr. Matullo and the PA he works with definitely take the time to listen to the patient and answer any questions or concerns.

My experience,t opinion show details My experience,t opinion
by Janice Henn on Apr 1st, 2015

Excellent surgeon! Kind, caring, considerate and a truly nice man. Scale of 1-10 he's 20

Jan 13th, 2015

I saw him for diagnosis and set up surgery date. I found the staff very nice, the doctor was very informative and explained what he was going to do during my surgery and the scheduling staff was very nice. I have no complaints about the staff or Doctor.

Go to another doctor show details Go to another doctor
Apr 19th, 2014

I would recommend seeking out a different physician. This doctor was condescending an seemed rushed during the entire visit. I would say it was a waste of time. I was able to find another very good hand surgeon in the area and wish I had not wasted time seeing this particular individual

Dec 31st, 2013

Took my case when no one was willing to do it. It was a complicated wrist surgery. Dr Matullo did a great job. He is a compassionate and very knowledgeable doctor with wonderful positive attitude. Highly recomend!!!

Oct 29th, 2013

His poorly written physician notes caused my short term disability to be stopped sooner. I still have swelling and severe, shooting pain in both of my hands, which he rudely dismissed as if I were exaggerating the symptoms. Told me if I cannot do my job "find another one..." Does not care about his patients and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Had to wait forever for a one minute visit show details Had to wait forever for a one minute visit
Jun 30th, 2013

The line was out the door to check in. I spent an hour and a half to get a one minute visit.

WASTE of Time show details WASTE of Time
May 25th, 2013

Should have gone somewhere else. This doctor did not listen to or care about my issues. It was a total waste of time and money.

Frustrated show details Frustrated
by Disappointed on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr Matullo was very condicending and in a hurry. I still have pain, discomfort, and swelling in my finger. In his opinion my finger had heald just fine. However; I'm now faced with permenent damage and will seek a second, qualified, opinion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

What a waste show details What a waste
by Carrie on Apr 7th, 2013

Had to wait over an hour to get into a room and then waited another 30 min to see the doctor for all of about 5 minutes. The entire appointment was rushed and I felt like I was just wasting my time. Should have gone somewhere else.

Waste of time show details Waste of time
Mar 24th, 2013

There was nothing positive about this experience whatsoever. Both staff and physician were rude.

Great, Young Doctor show details Great, Young Doctor
Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Matullo explained everything to me in simple, easy to understand language. He allowed me to ask all the questions I wanted. The surgery was as expected and the end results were fantastic. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Nov 23rd, 2012

Long wait time. Felt shortchanged when it came to actual time spent discussing my condition.

Ok show details Ok
Oct 21st, 2012

Spent a long time waiting for a very short visit. Not impressive. Rude staff

May 30th, 2012

My appointment was for a second opinion. As a result of a workers comp accident, Dr. Matullo told me exactly what was wrong and how he could correct it. I am waiting for additional testing then I will schedule my surgery with him. Great interaction, I highly recommend him for an opinion.

AWESOME SURGEON show details AWESOME SURGEON
Apr 30th, 2012

Had my wrist internally severed from my arm.(not out of the skin) He and his team were able to put me back together good as new. The great thing, the only thing left as a reminder of the accident is the scar. NO PAIN AT ALL.

Aug 5th, 2010

Don't know what that other person was talking about. Great experience, he spend over 30 minutes with me explaining my difficult wrist problem. Made me understand. So far good results from my surgery. Would recommend him to any body around.

Inept show details Inept
by Anonymous on Jul 5th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Very disappointed with this doctor. He completely ignored all my concerns and made me feel stupid for asking valid questions. I went to another orthop ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Rude show details Rude
Jun 14th, 2010

Condescending and rude. Made me feel like an idiot and was downright insulting. Would not even refer my worst enemy to this guy.