A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristofer Wagner, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Arterial Occlusive Diseases, Brain Injuries, and Cerebrovascular Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristofer Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile