A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristoff Naberezny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristoff Naberezny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristoff Naberezny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naberezny graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naberezny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristoff Naberezny MD is a male Allergist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kristoff Naberezny practice?
- Dr. Kristoff Naberezny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristoff Naberezny practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Allergy near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Miami, FL.
See Margate Hospitalists, Margate Internists, and Margate Allergists.