Patient show details Patient
Jan 27th, 2015

Trips over his own ego.

A Beacon show details A Beacon
by Linda Wilkins on Sep 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Karami occurred during his tenure at Johns Hopkins. His professional skills and abilities, mannerism, and empathetic nature were traits that I found remarkable in this day and age where there is typically an aloofness between doctors of his caliber and their patients. In addition to his medical astuteness, he possesses impeccable bedside manners, is very through and patient--takes the time to answer questions/concerns and give detailed explanations of what's involved and the medical approach he will undertake. He performed two very intricate cancer surgeries on my husband in 2012 and I appreciated how he took the time to listen to my husband's fears, concerns, as well as, what I would classify as his frivolous gaffs. My husband had immense faith in Dr. Karami's medical abilities (that is second to God), and so did I. To sum up his personality: caring, down-to-earth and affable. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOC AND CONTINUE TO BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE!! Thank you for all you have done and your support and empathy during our ordeal.