Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Aalderink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Aalderink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aalderink
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aalderink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Aalderink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalderink graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aalderink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Jay Aalderink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher J. Aalderink practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Aalderink has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Aalderink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.