Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Aalderink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Aalderink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Aalderink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalderink graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aalderink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aalderink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristopher J. Aalderink practice?
Dr. Kristopher Aalderink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.