A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Abeln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Abeln, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeln graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Abeln has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristopher T. Abeln practice?
Dr. Kristopher Abeln practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Family Physicians.