A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Abeln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Abeln, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abeln
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abeln Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeln graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abeln has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Todd Abeln MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher T. Abeln practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Abeln has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristopher Abeln practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See New Albany Surgeons.