A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downing
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downing Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Downing has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Downing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher Downing practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Downing practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Orthopedic Surgeons and Chula Vista Surgeons.