A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Downing has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Downing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher Downing practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Downing practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Orthopedic Surgeons.