A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Heinzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinzman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Heinzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Heinzman, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinzman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Heinzman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Michael Heinzman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher M. Heinzman practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Heinzman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kristopher Heinzman practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kyle, TX and Plano, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.