A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Heinzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Heinzman, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinzman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Heinzman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Michael Heinzman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher M. Heinzman practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Heinzman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kristopher Heinzman practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kyle, TX and Plano, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.