A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Howalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Howalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howalt graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howalt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Dane Howalt MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher D. Howalt practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Howalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Howalt practices General Practice near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo General Practitioners.