A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsakoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Korsakoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korsakoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristopher P. Korsakoff practice?
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Vernon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY and Port Jervis, NY.
See Vernon Internists, Vernon Gastroenterologists, and Vernon Hepatologists.