A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korsakoff
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korsakoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsakoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Korsakoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Paul Korsakoff MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher P. Korsakoff practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Jervis, NY.
See Port Jervis Internists and Port Jervis Gastroenterologists.