A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsakoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Korsakoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher Paul Korsakoff MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher P. Korsakoff practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristopher Korsakoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vernon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY and Port Jervis, NY.
See Vernon Internists and Vernon Gastroenterologists.