A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Pugh is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristopher Pugh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pugh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristopher R. Pugh practice?
Dr. Kristopher Pugh practices Ophthalmology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Louisville, KY.
See Jeffersonville Ophthalmologists.