A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristopher Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristopher Stockton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stockton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristopher George Stockton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristopher G. Stockton practice?
- Dr. Kristopher Stockton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristopher Stockton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.