A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K. Michael Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K. Michael Webb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. K. Michael Webb, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Webb has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K. Michael Webb MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. K. Michael Webb practice?
- Dr. K. Michael Webb has 6 office locations.
Dr. K. Michael Webb practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Neurological Surgeons and Austin Surgeons.