A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Brown, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Kedian Brown DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristy K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kristy Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Brown practices Family Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Mashpee, MA.
See Chelsea Family Physicians.