A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Lynn Conrad MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristy L. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Kristy Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristy Conrad practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.