A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Crandell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crandell
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Crandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Crandell, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crandell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Lynn Crandell BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristy L. Crandell practice?
- Dr. Kristy Crandell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Crandell practices Family Medicine near Red Bay, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Iuka, MS.
See Red Bay Primary Care Doctors.