Learn more about Dr. Kristy Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Crandell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crandell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Crandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Crandell, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crandell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Lynn Crandell BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristy L. Crandell practice?
- Dr. Kristy Crandell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Crandell practices Family Medicine near Red Bay, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Iuka, MS.
See Red Bay Family Physicians.