A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Jackson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Jackson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Hendricks Jackson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristy H. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Kristy Jackson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Jackson practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA and Peachtree City, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.