A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy King is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy S King MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristy S. King practice?
- Dr. Kristy King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristy King practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Wilmington Internists.