A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Ann Lamb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristy A. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Kristy Lamb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Lamb practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors and La Jolla Psychiatrists.