A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Newton, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Newton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Newton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Tennova North Knoxville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy L Newton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristy L. Newton practice?
- Dr. Kristy Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristy Newton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.