A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristy Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristy Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristy Roberts, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Conway Reg Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristy Michelle Roberts DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristy M. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Kristy Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristy Roberts practices Family Medicine near Conway, AR.
See Conway Family Physicians.