A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristyn Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristyn Gregory, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havenwyck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristyn Marie Gregory DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristyn M. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Kristyn Gregory has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristyn Gregory practices Psychiatry near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Troy Psychiatrists.