A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristyn Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristyn Gregory, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havenwyck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristyn Marie Gregory DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristyn M. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Kristyn Gregory has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristyn Gregory practices Psychiatry near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Troy Psychiatrists.