A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristyn Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristyn Gregory, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havenwyck Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan