Dr. Kristyn Gregory DO Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Washington, MI

3.4

January 7th, 2016
Terrible stay away thinks she is a God
Went with our 16 year old daughter for OCD and anxiety, first visit not bad not good but it is what it is, second visit was the last straw , this woman doesn't want to discuss anything , you ask a question or make a statement she reacts as if your an idiot, daughter was having a problem with the meds she prescribed we asked if there was something else we could try as it was making her depressed and more anxious , this woman literally laughed , making my daughter cry, STAY AWAY WE NICKNAMED HER CRUELLA DE VILLE

November 25th, 2015
CAUTION MOMS
This is a dangerous woman with a God complex. The woman had my son diagnosed before we even got in the room, then changed my sons medicines. She wrote prescriptions with NO REGARD to my sons state of depression. Within two weeks I had a suicidal little boy. Our therapist was so concerned I was told to return to my pediatrician for a dose adjustment and NOT this woman. This office does not value the care,concern and patience required for this field of work. Money hungry. Please consider a different psychologist for your child.

September 28th, 2015
quick understanding

March 27th, 2015
While i did have to wait about 15 minites for my appointment, I did find it worth it. I did find other reviews puzzling as this is the first Dr ive seen who worked out a plan to try to wean me off my medication after listening to my concerns and needs.

March 3rd, 2015
Very poor bedside manner from Dr. and staff. When you question something or ask a question, they look at you like you have 3 heads. Receptionist is very rude. Zero personality from anyone there.

July 9th, 2014
Avoid her at all costs!
My 14 year old daughter was sent to her for med perscriptions after a stay at Havenwick. Our first visit was ok, but I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling from her. The second visit I had to bite my tongue not to give her a piece of my mind on her opinions! For starters she was an hour late to the appointment. When she came thru the front door she made some comment about thinking there were 2 families waiting for her. There were initially two families, but the other one left after 45 minutes. I only stayed because I didn't want to risk my daughter running out of her meds before we could be rescheduled since getting an appointment takes a month. When we finally went in to speak with her she asked how my daughter was doing with her current medicine dosage. I told her she was doing fine. My daughter agreed. Dr Gregory proceeded to try to tell us she wants to increase the dosage! Why? This was the second increase she wanted to give for no apparent reason. Our goal is to maintain the current med until my daughter can step down off it not see how high we can get the dosage before she's a walking zombie! Further into our conversation I had made a comment about a behavior issue my daughter had experienced. Minor, but annoying at the time. Dr Gregory proceeded to tell me I was wrong to view it the way I did and sided with my daughter regarding her inappropriate behavior without really knowing the back story to what had happened. So she's condescending and undermining my parenting skills in front of my child! I couldn't believe a professional would do such a thing. At that point I literally told her "I think we're done here" and got up to leave. I am now desperately searching for a Dr who wants to help my family rather than promote disrespect from my child. I would give her a zero if this site allowed it.

June 5th, 2014
Dr Gregory is a wonderful doctor. I have been a nurse for 23 years and come across many doctors. She saved my sons life and is truly a compassionate and caring doctor.

April 3rd, 2014
horrible doctor, rude, condescending, gives no information, lacks communication skills.... find another doctor

March 19th, 2014
Caring ,Punctual, and Truly Listens
While looking through reviews for a doctor i came across Dr Gregory through a friends recommendation. At first looking at this site I was a bit apprehensive, however online reviews can be misleading. Though we have had only met for an initial consultation I quickly knew she was considerate, interesting in my issues, and gave me the opportunity to really open and explain myself in a safe environment. The only down side was that I felt out session was cut short to about 35-40 minuets opposed to a full hour but that could be attributed to it being our first meeting. Over all I would recommend her to both friends, and family and will be make another appointment soon Thank you. PS: If this help at all I am being seen for depression, anxiety, minor panic attacks, and loss of motivation/energy.

November 8th, 2012
Awful
If I could give a zero on bedside manner, I would.

June 12th, 2012
Disappointed
I went to Dr. Gregory on the recommendation of a friend. The initial appointment was great. My only complaint then was that she runs late. Twice we were the first appointment of the day and had to wait at least 30 minutes. She really listened to my child and honored apprehension about taking meds. Was a little apprehensive as she didn't review any of the information I had brought from previous treatment. Next appointment was OK but again, didn't seem to listen carefully to what was being reported. Kept having to clarify what I had just said. This pattern was typical of the next few appointments. The last straw was when my child began having some side effects and suicidal thoughts from the medication and I called for guidance. She was very abrupt bordering on rude. Didn't ask a single question about symptoms nor did she offer guidance about next steps. Needless to say I was done with her after that experience. We needed someone who was accessable in an emergency. She does not have an answering service or a partner to field calls when she is unavailable. While I am glad for the people who have been helped by her, this was not a good fit for my family.

May 29th, 2012
She is HORRIBLE and unprofessional! She is rude and condescending and insulted my children to their faces. Never seen anything like it. I'm filing a report. Don't go there!! :-(