Dermatologists

9303 Pinecroft Dr
Ste 150
Spring, TX 77380
281-363-5050
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  no return call  |  show details
by sharon mauldin on Aug 4th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Payne twice now. I really liked and appreciated her professional manner. Did not have any trouble getting an appointment those two times. But have developed another problem and placed a call into her office July 28th and this is a week later and still have not had a return call. This is not very professional in my opinion. Will call her office again today and try one more time. My over all rat

|  Great doc, hard to see  |  show details
by Melissa on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Payne is a really caring human being and doctor. She listened to all my concerns and addressed them. The hard part is getting to see her when an emergency comes up but I'm working with the nurses to see her. Dr Payne is great!

|  What's in a Name  |  show details
by Doug Scott on Feb 6th, 2013

As a physician, whose last name is "Payne," (sounds like "Pain), it's rather obvious that this lady must try a little harder in proving her expertise as a dermatologist, and, she does this very nicely. There is no pain in visiting this physician, as she is polite, attentive, and dedicated to her patient's well-being and our dermatological needs. My visits to her office are always a pleasant, and delightful experience.

|  The "Denton Cooley" of Dermatologists  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Very personable, knowledgeable, friendly, with excellent exam table-side manners. Answered all my questions, went above board with my treatments. I highly recommend this physician and her super friendly office staff. The "Denton Cooley" of Dermatologists.

Jul 26th, 2010

One of the most caring physicians I have come across. She treated my daughter as if she were her own family. Highly recommend