A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelhaas graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schelhaas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas practice?
- Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kristyn Schelhaas practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: McCall, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Nampa Primary Care Doctors.