Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krithika Ramadas
Dr. Krithika Ramadas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ramadas is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Ramadas has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Krithika Ramadas has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Krithika Ramadas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Mahnaz Tabibian
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Herbert Goldin
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.09 mi39
Dr. Lucinda Ben-Avi
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.15 mi36