Dr. Krithika Ramadas MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Thousand Oaks, CA

3.9

August 25th, 2015
We've seen Dr. Ramadas now for both allergy & immunology. She is very detail oriented and asks excellent questions. She has a sense of the whole health, and how it can relate to complaint presented.

September 30th, 2013
Excellent doctor!!
I saw Dr. Ramadas a few years back when I suddenly lost all tolerance to environmental chemicals. I didn't know what I had, and I thought I had allergies, because all scented personal care products, cleaning products, all kinds of smokes/fumes (cigarette, barbecue, diesel exhaust, laundry fumes etc etc) made me acutely sick. It was Dr. Ramadas' fragrance/scent free policy and her knowledge in this medical condition that made me realize that I was not insane. She is the first doctor I met who made sure her offices are free from harmful environmental chemicals. Her fragrance/scent free policy might seem inconvenient for some, but it is good for anyone who has allergies and chemical sensitivity. I can't recommend Dr. Ramadas enough.

September 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor. My child's asthma improved significantly over the 3-4 years with Dr. Ramadas.