Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
DO NOT support Forest HIlls Inc in Tampa show details DO NOT support Forest HIlls Inc in Tampa
Dec 10th, 2015

They make unnecessary appointments. The wait is long, the time with the doctor is short. I cancelled prior to an appointment. They charged my insurance anyway and expect me to pay $180. They failed to authorize MedEquip's request for my knee brace after surgery. Costing me more than $200.

Central Pasco Medical Care horrible show details Central Pasco Medical Care horrible
by Teresa Lynn on Apr 17th, 2015

The staff up front which is always the same woman as well as the nurse always being the same woman are downright rude & unfriendly as I have ever seen in my life, it's like everyday for them is a horrible day, never once have I experienced proper etiquette or proper behavior from the staff. Not to mention can't even understand 75% of what they say when they communicate because of their poor English. The work Dr. Patel does 1 on 1, to me I felt rushed, he was pushy pushy trying to get to the next patient when I was dealing with a serious situation with blood clots in my right leg, even instructing me to take antibiotic while on blood thinners thinking it was a infection in my leg. Poor demeanor & downright unfriendly everything from everyone in Central Pasco Medical Care.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

LISTENED WELL AND ASKWD PERTENIET QUESTIONS

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Just started seeing this Dr. Excellent, will follow him in his practice, if he ever leaves the office I go to.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Been going to this Dr. for a few years now, if he moves, I'm following!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the office staff and doctors are wonderfulI did not have an appointment but they wanted to see me anyway because they were concerned about my condition and told me to come in immediately.awesome service

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been come here for years. Dr. Krunal Patel is an excellent Dr. He is very professional,thorough, and nice. It's a very clean environment .