A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krupa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krupa Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krupa A Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krupa A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Krupa Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krupa Shah practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.