A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krupa Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krupa Pandey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Demyelinating Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Pandey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krupa Shah Pandey MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Krupa S. Pandey practice?
- Dr. Krupa Pandey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krupa Pandey practices Neurology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Livingston Neurologists.