A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krystal Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krystal Castle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krystal Castle, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krystal Leigh Castle DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Krystal L. Castle practice?
- Dr. Krystal Castle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krystal Castle practices Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Pediatricians.