A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krystal Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krystal Pham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krystal Pham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krystal Hanhtran Pham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Krystal H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Krystal Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krystal Pham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Yorba Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.