A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krystyna Alimurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alimurka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alimurka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krystyna Alimurka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alimurka graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Alimurka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krystyna Tamara Alimurka MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Krystyna T. Alimurka practice?
- Dr. Krystyna Alimurka has 1 office location.
Dr. Krystyna Alimurka practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Allergists.