A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krystyna Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krystyna Kiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krystyna Kiel, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kiel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krystyna D Kiel MD is a female Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Krystyna D. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Krystyna Kiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krystyna Kiel practices Therapeutic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Chicago Radiologists.