Dr. Krystyna Lindenmuth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krystyna Lindenmuth?

July 20th, 2017

very thorough and friendly

I have been going to Dr Lindenmuth for 3 years now. I am now bringing my daughter to see her as I was not pleased with her pediatric doctors. Dr. Lindenmuth is intelligent, detailed, engaging, and thorough in her exams. I am very pleased with her and the practice. This is the way a family medicine practice should operate.

December 14th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Lindenmuth

Dr. Lindenmuth was very helpful and courteous. She showed concern and got me the referral I needed for my ailment.

September 11th, 2015

Love this Doctor!!

Dr. Lindenmuth is the best doctor I've ever had! She 'Walks her Health Talk,' as she stays fit, eats healthy, and exercises on a regular basis-and looks it. She is a wonderful listener, and honest with advice and help. LOVE her!

August 10th, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who will take the time to talk with you about your health concerns, and follow up with you regarding your visit, this is NOT the doctor for you. New insurance so had to try a new doctor, worst experience in the last 10 years. Will NOT be going back.

April 21st, 2014

dash

I will never go back She is the worst Dr. I have ever been to.She does not listen she talks over you when you are trying to tell what is wrong.They left me 7 days to tell me about my blood work with no call back when they got it in one day.They said that they called but no thay didnt.I would tell all to stay away!

October 15th, 2013

Not someone to see unless you are in perfect health

Dr. Lindenmuth is NOT an easy Dr. to talk to. When I first saw her with what we later realized were panic attacks, she told me that I needed to take more time for myself. I needed to invest in a yoga class. Yeah, that's great for normal stress of life. What I was and am going through is not the typical stress induced situation. Later this year, I was having panic attacks and severe anxiety. I called the office to see if she would speak to my therapist. She refused to speak to my therapist over the phone so I scheduled an apt with Lindenmuth with the purpose for my therapist to come along with. Once in the exam room (my therapist in with me) I explained my situation in detail with Lindenmuth. She didn't have a problem prescribing me Paxil for depression. That was not what I was seeking. I was simply needing some help with anxiety. She did prescribe me Ativan as well. I was not thrilled with Paxil but thought to go ahead to try them both. The Paxil made me feel sick for half the day every day that I took it. The Ativan made me feel as though I was on a super fast track of drinking, being drunk, then feeling hung over and needing to sleep. When I called the office back to see if I could get a different anti-anxiety med from Lindenmuth, I was told that she wasn't going to try anything else. She wanted me to come in again. I had just been there WITH MY THERAPIST! I also was left with the feeling that she was only interested in getting those copays and office visits paid for without really offering to help her patients. I had requested a phone call from the office manager after hearing Lindenmuth refused to prescribe me anything further. The office manager never called me back. It's sad because the front office staff is great. They are the good ones in that office while Lindenmuth only prefers to have patients who are in perfect health. Don't go to this Dr if you happen to have any problems or need a Dr to be creative with their care. I will also be filing a complaint against Lindenmuth with my insurance. Stay away from this close-minded Dr.

July 26th, 2012

Dr Lindenmuth has not been a good Dr for me. This is especially unsettling because I came to her after leaving another Dr who was not giving me the care and courtesy I deserve.She insists on seeing you for every little thing, which makes me think they only care about the copay and insurance money.The Dr also acted like she thought I was lying about my symptoms though she never actually came out and called me a liar.She said "Well what your telling me is not the same as what i am reading here", She has a poor bedside manner and makes you feel rushed, unimportant and obviously she does not want to listen to your side of things, she makes up her own mind.

July 26th, 2012

I like this doctor!

Very personable and VERY thorough! I don't understand the low rating that appears under a section on Dr. Lindenmuth. Does not compute with my experience. I highly recommend the clinic AND the good doctor...she's a keeper!

July 2nd, 2012

Poor experience with this Dr.

I did not have a very good experience with Dr. Lindenmuth and the office of Rocky Mountain Primary are. I came in with issues with anxiety and panic attacks due to high stress situations going on in my life at the time. She did not make me feel very comfortable talking about my situation and during the initial appointment literally spent ten minutes before perscribinhg Paxil - a very strong drug with adverse side effects. She never followed up with a phone call to see how I was doing on such a strong drug and made me come in to pay for a follow up appointment. A month following the follow up appointment, I called back with unfavorable and adverse side affects. It took over 24 hrs for a response and I was told I needed to come in to pay for yet another appointment to switch perscriptions. No thank you. I literally spent about 15 minutes with the Dr. between the two appointments and much more money. Now I am left to invest more time and money into finding a more empathetic and caring doctor more in tune with my needs or look for a natural remedy on my own (something she knew nothing about except to exercise). I would definately not recommend Dr. Lindemuth or Rocky Mountain Primary Care to anyone in the future.

September 24th, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor. Her bedside manor is terrible. I'm a 37 year old mother and she treated me like a child and treated my child even worse. She didn't address my concerns and I feel like my entire appointment was wasted.

September 24th, 2009

Extremely poor manners with children

June 30th, 2016