A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krystyna Marable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marable
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krystyna Marable, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marable graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Marable has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krystyna Marable MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Krystyna Marable practice?
- Dr. Krystyna Marable has 1 office location.
Dr. Krystyna Marable practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.