Dr. Krystyna Mcnicoll MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pacific Palisades, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016
I find it odd that in the bio section they emphasize her interest in women's health. It is in this precise area that I found the doctor lacking. She missed a diagnosis on the first visit and then prescribed a harsh medication on the follow up despite knowing that I am sensitive to certain ingredients and gave me no warning or advice about the medication and made my problems worse. She finally referred me to a gyn who was a bit aghast at my resulting condition who then suggested the correct diagnosis and very different treatment. I felt that Dr. McNicoll thought the problem was in my head when it was just really beyond the scope of her experience. She's reasonably polite but dismissive and a bit condescending and ignores what you tell her. Not good at working with the patient. Just seemed to want to rush the visit. I do not recommend her - at least not for women's health issues.

September 7th, 2012
Very effective compasionate doctor.
Dr. McNicoll has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is in my opinion, caring, competant, effective communicator with effective medical training and administering of these talents.No reservation on my part to recommend her to any patient.

October 11th, 2015