Dr. Krystyna Pilecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krystyna Pilecki?

August 28th, 2015

Poor Doctor

(I don't usually post reviews but I feel that something needed to be said about my disappointing consultation) This was the first doctor I have seen here in the USA. I recently moved here from Australia, and I hope all doctors here are not like this. I only went to get a refill for my gerd medication, but she was reluctant to give it to me saying the longer I was on it, the worst I would be. She really scared me, informing me that I would be in extreme pain from my gerd for two weeks strait the moment I stop the medication . (Which was not true, the pharmacist said that you can stop it at any time and it would be fine, and it was.) Then I was told to stop eating almost everything, That I was eating all the wrong foods and all food in the US was bad. (Even though I had already stop eating most of the things that cause gerd, And I just needed some time for it to get better). I said that no one has told me this information about the medication I was given, And wanted an explanation on why I would suffer when I stop the medication. She then said you can just look it up online and proceeded to go on different websites to look up information on gerd right in front of me and my husband. I was shocked that the doctor that I was paying to see was telling me to on online and look up information about the medication I was giving and the condition I was suffering from. Anyone can lookup online about medical condition's, but the information online can not be trusted all the time, That is why you go to a doctor. In the end I was just disgusted and wanted to leave. Basically I was told the all the food in the US was bad, I would be in pain for two weeks when I stop the medication, go online and get information for myself. And on top of that was made to wait 40 minutes while she was talking with other workers in the back room. I'm sorry to say this was the worst doctor I have ever seen, I don't know why anyone would pay to be told to go online... this was not the doctor I wanted to see first, but I was referred her by the receptionist the day I made the appointment and she was the only one available.

January 12th, 2015

Worst doctor ever.

February 3rd, 2014

Terrible Diagnostician

Dr. Pilecki is incompetent. I went in to Urgent Care Woodinville with a clearly swollen ankle. She said she thought it could be gout, could be a bone spur. She "wasn't really sure." She prescribed an anti-inflammatory and left. Two weeks later, I wound up in the emergency room with a very clearly torn ligament. I would never recommend Dr. Pilecki to anyone.

November 21st, 2011

A doctor rates the doctor

I am a doctor, but in a different field than Dr. Pilecki, and needed some quick attention for uncomfortable symptoms I was having. My regular MD did not return my calls after 2 days, so I went to Evergreen Urgent care in Redmond. I expected and was told a 2 hr wait, but I was out in 1.5 hrs. The Dr. and her nurses (Michelle and Theresa) were all very kind, professional and knowledgable.Thanks so much-- I will highly recommend without hesitation.

March 21st, 2017