A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krzystof Brozynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krzystof Brozynski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krzystof Brozynski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brozynski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Brozynski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Harris Methodist-Walls Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krzystof Konrad Brozynski MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krzystof K. Brozynski practice?
- Dr. Krzystof Brozynski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krzystof Brozynski practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.