Learn more about Dr. Krzysztof Balaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krzysztof Balaban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balaban
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Balaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krzysztof Balaban, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaban graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krzysztof W Balaban FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Krzysztof W. Balaban practice?
- Dr. Krzysztof Balaban has 1 office location.
Dr. Krzysztof Balaban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.