Dr. Krzysztof Kostrzewski MD, PHD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2016
I just think the world of Dr. Kris if it wasn't for my appointments every month I just don't think I could make it through. Thank you for being so kind to me:}

January 19th, 2016
Great Dr
I have been seeing Dr Kris for more than 15 years...I think he is a great Dr and very professional. Not to mention how nice of a person he is, his staff is very friendly. Thank you for being such a great Dr.

September 3rd, 2015
Worst physician ever!
Most awful experience I have ever had at a doctors office. He told me there is God and then t,here are physicians and that Patients had no right to ask what medications they are taking and why because that was his job. He told me I could take all my notes and then go ask dr Google what they were for. He said that healthcare is a dict actor ship and that I didn't have a right to ask questions!. Then the nurse gave me notes from the visit on a paper towel!!!

July 30th, 2015
Avoid this doctor
The worst doctor ever. I went to him one time and after waiting almost 1 hour in the waiting room was escorted to the exam room where the nurse was very rude. The doctor was even worse and did not want to listen to me and kept looking at his phone and computer. He spent less than 2 minutes with me and did not offer any solution or treatment and said I got a cold. I ended up going to the ER same day and was admitted with pneumonia.

October 18th, 2013
rude doctor
My 80 yr old mother who is almost deaf had an appointment with him, she was a new patient, her regular moved out of Toledo. I accompanied her to her appointment as an intersted party. At first the doctor was pleasant, but because of hid thick accent and my moher's hearing there was a communication problem. He got really rude and nasty with her. After the appointment was over we walked out and my mother was shaking....I told her don't worry we are never going back; she was relieved. H etreated my mother in a very unprofessional manner, surely he has other patients that are hard of hearing. I am not hard of hearing, but I had a hard time understanding hin due to his accent.

June 25th, 2013
R.N.
The office staff is VERY unprofessional and extremely rude. I called in to speak with the doctor regarding my son (patient). I was told by the front desk person, Karen "if you wanted information regarding your son you should have been at the appointment" and then she hung up the phone on me!! I called back to speak with the office manager, Paula and her response was "i did not witness the conversation." If you are a current patient ... run don't walk to a new physician. If you are looking for a new physician ... keep looking!! i am checking one star because you can not submit unless something is rated... Otherwise, i would give a zero.

December 10th, 2011
Dr.kris
this my favorite doctor.i like him because even when he knows what the problem is but cant treat it, he will give you some meds to help ease the pain or whatever going on. then he will recommended you a doctor to see in order to treat your problem.he works with you to get your health back in order.

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Kostrzewski M.D. Ph.D, is "MY DOCTOR".
I don't remember when I first met him, but I can thank Shelly, Doctor Kostrzewskis'Receptionist/Secretary, for giving me an appointment, when I first called the office, in search of a new Doctor, many, many, years ago. He is tall, dark, and handsome for his years, and talks in a way that you WANT to understand what he has to say about your condition, because he has an accent. I have been told he is from Poland. I enjoy talking with him, as he is a good listener, and very intelligent. He is very caring to my aches and pains, and he is usually very happy to see me, even though I have MANY health issues.

April 13th, 2017