A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krzysztof Litynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krzysztof Litynski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Litynski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Litynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krzysztof Litynski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Krzysztof Litynski practice?
- Dr. Krzysztof Litynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Krzysztof Litynski practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.