A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krzysztof Litynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krzysztof Litynski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Litynski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Litynski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litynski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krzysztof Litynski practice?
Dr. Krzysztof Litynski practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.