A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krzyztof Misiukiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krzyztof Misiukiewicz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Misiukiewicz graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Misiukiewicz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krzyztof Jacek Misiukiewicz MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Krzyztof J. Misiukiewicz practice?
- Dr. Krzyztof Misiukiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krzyztof Misiukiewicz practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Hematologists and New York Oncologists.