A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ksenija Stefanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ksenija Stefanovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ksenija Stefanovic, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanovic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stefanovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ksenija Bogoljub Stefanovic MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ksenija B. Stefanovic practice?
- Dr. Ksenija Stefanovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ksenija Stefanovic practices Internal Medicine and Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Urologists.