Overall Review

December 12th, 2015
An Expert In Her Field.
She is incredible and is an authority on kidney stones, and treatment. A highly respected expert in this particular field.

January 7th, 2014
comfortable and direct
I so appreciatated feeling comfortable to discuss a personal body problem that had felt uncomfortable. She was direct and professional and warm at the same sime.

March 18th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
As a guy, going to see a Urologist was fairly low on my list of things I'd like to do. After seeing Dr Stefanovic, I am no longer apprehensive and would readily make another appointment with her for any future conditions. The appointment was easy to set up... I think the next available was a week from when I called to book it. Not ideal, but also not terrible. I only waited for a few minutes for her to arrive. She was immediately warm and very disarming, and I felt at ease talking about some very personal issues. She seemed to get the diagnosis and treatment right, as I am now on the mend and feeling great.

May 11th, 2012
An ethical caring skilled doctor!
I have real affection for this brilliant woman. She does not talk down to you. She is also one the few Doctors that comforted me when I was racked with guilt for drinking heavily for a few years. Reaching over to me she said. It's Okay we've all been there. That in itself was healing. She is one of the team at VM She works well with staff and patients. That you have found or were directed to her is your good fortune! She is an amazing, informative doctor, that I have received superior care from. You likely will too. (No I am not related to her nor am I her publicist) You have every reason to be confident in her ability as a physician that advocates too for her patients.. Ethical is one of the most rare attributes among many doctors. Her's is most certainly intact. Great! Thoughtful! Truly Caring and more importantly skilled.She actually researches in order to aquire the best outcome for you. Strong, smart woman!!!

November 11th, 2011
Disappointed
I had hope during the first visit with this Dr. Several mistakes have been made, phone calls not returned.As time went on I did not feel like a human being with feelings. I felt as though I was a patient with a number.The Dr. was paged during our conversation which was very short. I waited for her to come back but she did not return. I was told by a nurse, I was done. I had no opportunity to ask any of the many questions I had. I did not feel she was familiar with my case, which is complicated.I called a couple of days later. A nurse called me back but was obviously busy whispering to another employee. She said she had to go tend to a patient but promised to call me back. The Dr. was suppose to call me back also. I never got a call back from anyone. The Dr. is now on vacation for a couple of weeks.I also was just informed, Dr. Stefanovic only does clinical diagnosis. She does not do surgery. She is the only specialist in the practice who does not do surgery.She was a very nice person but she was in such a hurry and to busy to finish my appointment.I honestly believe she is a very good Dr. I, unfortunately, did not have a good experience overall.