A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kshitij Majmundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kshitij Majmundar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmundar graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majmundar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kshitij Vipin Majmundar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kshitij V. Majmundar practice?
- Dr. Kshitij Majmundar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar practices Otolaryngology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Otolaryngologists.