A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kshitij Majmundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kshitij Majmundar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmundar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Majmundar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmundar graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majmundar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kshitij Vipin Majmundar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kshitij V. Majmundar practice?
- Dr. Kshitij Majmundar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar practices Otolaryngology near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Otolaryngologists.