A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kshitij Majmundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmundar graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majmundar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majmundar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kshitij Majmundar practice?
Dr. Kshitij Majmundar practices Otolaryngology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Roswell Otolaryngologists.