A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuchikula Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuchikula Rajender Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kuchikula R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kuchikula Reddy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.