A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuchikula Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuchikula Rajender Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kuchikula R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kuchikula Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.