A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuchikula Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuchikula R. Reddy practice?
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.