A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuchikula Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuchikula Rajender Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kuchikula R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kuchikula Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kuchikula Reddy practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.