A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulbhushan Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulbhushan Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kulbhushan Paul, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kulbhushan Paul practice?
Dr. Kulbhushan Paul practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria General Practitioners, and Peoria Pediatricians.