A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulbhushan Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulbhushan Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kulbhushan Paul, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kulbhushan Paul BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kulbhushan Paul practice?
- Dr. Kulbhushan Paul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kulbhushan Paul practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.