A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Jagpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Jagpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagpal graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Jagpal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh Jagpal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep S. Jagpal practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Jagpal has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kuldeep Jagpal practices Anesthesiology near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilroy, CA and Hanford, CA.
See Porterville Anesthesiologists.