A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Pandit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandit
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Pandit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandit has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Union County
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Raj Pandit MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep R. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Pandit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kuldeep Pandit practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Pulmonologists.