A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Pandit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandit
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pandit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Pandit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandit has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Union County
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Raj Pandit MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep R. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Pandit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kuldeep Pandit practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Pulmonologists.